Saturday, August 17, 2013

Embroidered wristlets


I love wristlets. Mainly because I find them real handy. Chuck everything you need in it - cash, cards, receipts, hair clips, your mobile phone... zip up, and you're good to go. 

I can never stand the hassle of having to clutch my valuables - normally my wallet and mobile phone,  and doing the whole octopus act of making sure nothing drops while I try to free my hands to do other things such as take food, keep change etc. Which is why, 2 years ago, I started sewing my own wristlets, simply because I couldn't find a wristlet/pouch out there that can fit everything I need. I suppose it's because most of the wristlets out there are meant for you to keep minimal things - probably just some cash, your mobile and a lip gloss. But for me, I store a myriad of things in it such as the (tens of hundreds of) cards I have, cash, my S3 and a bunch of other random in-case-of-emergency-but-not-so-emergency things like hair clips, pen, earrings etc.  

So yeah, here it is. Ta-dah! Some wristlets I have to sell: 


Mushroom 





-------------------------------------------
Crazy over pink


-------------------------------------------
Panda in the zoo


------------------------------------------- 
Cats everywhere


------------------------------------------- 
Bird in cage


Pardon my lousy photography skills. I'm quite hopeless when it comes to taking nice (and proportionate) pictures. Haha.


Embroidered wristlets

Dimension: W18xH12cm
(Might vary slightly)

Price: RM50/each

Note: Mind you they might be a tad small for Samsung Note. But if you're using a Samsung Galaxy S3 like me or anything smaller than that, it'll fit fine =)

Kindly email me at jo.and.nahandmade@gmail.com for enquiries.

More coming up! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment